Khamis, 16 Disember 2010

HoneStLy to YorsElF


this time i really really n serius reaally want honestly to speak with u guys that i cannot speak "aku "to my blog....."aku"is rude setences right guys....at school i usually use saya for communication with my friend so on blog i also use "saya"ok guys.... setuju or not???just say setuju...ok semalam saya n my family beli tiket kat Kl sentral n we all say setuju untk balik ari 23 hb n return 1 hb so...my plan i only have 1 week untk shopping for school things example uniform,alt tulis n ect.tadi.... saya baru je kemas buku form 3 ..ltk dalam kotak n beli buku tulis form 4 pada 20 hb...kat kl sentral i bought scarf for travelling things...n pasal results pmr i dont know wat want to say...im tired n i just serahkan keputusannya kat my parent...xoxoxoxo...see ya


glitter-graphics.com

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan